After glue pump D2 replacement, which we are still spare parts seller, Timmer has introduced a new one with best performance.
The Timmer glue pump is a pneumatically driven piston pump with integrated heater and electronic control, which conveys glue in both stroke movements.
The stroke frequency (max. 2 hertz) can be displayed on the display.
As soon as the pump is started pneumatically, the glue feeding begins via suction and pressure
The flow rate of the medium is regulated by a valve in the exhaust air.
• temperature display
• temperature setting to 50 °C
• change of temperature display
from Celsius to Fahrenheit
• stroke counting
• stroke frequency indication for throttle setting
• NFC: Data selection via Android smartphone or tablet
• maintenance interval display
Download technical sheet
Download list of accessories